Thursday, December 11, 2014

Memory Lane

Education is like the earth we live on. We need it for our very existence. A world without education would be pointless. We need to take care of education the same way we take care of the earth or we will start to hurt it. If we take good care of it, it will we will continue to benefit from it.

Throughout the semester I have learned a lot about education. One main thing that I learned about education is how important it is for us to educate children correctly. It is important for us to stand up regardless of what the system says. I have also learned how much of an impact a teacher has. Teachers can change the future of a child. Even if a child seems rebellious a teacher can have the right impact on them so they don't drop out. I have learned a lot from my classmates as well. I know have access to so many different websites that I had not known about before. These websites have taught me new things and will help me in the future with children. I have also learned from reading about their different views on topics. Overall this course has been extremely enjoyable and there is so much information that I will carry with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment